Therapists at the Lepo-Lepše antiaging centre have the following certificates:
- Dr med. Christine Schrammek derma.cosmetics Certificate
- Dr med. Christine Schrammek GREEN PEEL Certificate
- Xian TaiBo Electronic Technology Co. Ltd
The company Lepo-Lepše has the following certificates:
- Dr. med. Christine Schrammek derma.cosmetics Certificate / Dr. med. Christine Schrammek GREEN PEEL Certificate
- DermaOXY Certificate
The equipment at the Lepo-Lepše antiaging centre has the necessary certificates that products of this type must have to be on the European Union market.
The European Commission issues directives prescribing the requirements for such equipment, in particular those relating to the safety of their use.
The CE mark is an abbreviation of Conformité Européenne (European Conformity) and is a manufacturing label indicating:
- a product designed and manufactured in accordance with the health, safety and other European Union directives relevant to the product
- an appropriate conformity assessment has been carried out.
The EU’s CE mark is the only permitted product conformity mark for the requirements of European directives regarding product safety and, unlike quality marks, is mandatory. Products without the CE mark may not be found on the European Union market. The CE mark represents a trade passport for products.
All lasers at the Lepo-Lepše antiaging centre (PicoSure laser, Diode lasers 3 wavelengths 755+808+1064 nm for epilation), cryolipolysis and DermaOXY oxygen treatment equipment have the CE mark, i.e. certificates of compliance with relevant EU directives.