Lepo-Lepše Antiaging centre’s general conditions of service consist of a set of rules that govern the relationship with clients, in order to protect the interests of all parties and avoid misunderstandings.
1. THE COMPANY
Lepo-Lepše Antiaging center provides facial and body treatment services and sales of home care products, in the salon at Kozačinskog 2, Belgrade operates under the company Lepo-Lepše d.o.o. (hereinafter: Lepo-Lepše).
- Name: Lepo-Lepše d.o.o.
- Headquarters: Vinodolska 12a, 11030 Belgrade, Serbia
- Salon: Kozačinskog 2, 11030 Belgrade, Serbia
- Reg. No: 21378291
- Tax No: 110709917
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +381 63 355 405
- Working hours: weekdays 12:00-21:00, Saturdays 12:00-17:00 (exclusively with an appointment for treatment or consultation).
All contact information and communication channels for Lepo-Lepše can be found on the Contact page of the web site.
Lepo-Lepše offers its clients the following services:
Detailed descriptions of the treatments are available on their individual web pages on the website lepo-lepse.rs.
Procedures for performing the treatment are defined in an internal document that the staff of Lepo-Lepše must follow in their daily work.
3. PRICES AND PAYMENT
The standard price list of services is published on the Price List website page. Service prices are in dinars (RSD), and Lepo-Lepše is not registered for VAT.
Prices are subject to change without notice. For clients, the prices that were valid at the time of scheduling the appointment or at the time of payment of the treatment package are valid.
In addition to the standard prices, there are also the following types of sales incentives with reduced prices:
- Discounts for treatment packages
- Discount for “Book together”
- Promotional offers for a limited period, which are advertised separately.
Discounts may not be combined. Discounts refer to standard prices on the Price List.
There is a special Loyalty Program for regular customers of Lepo-Lepše.
Payment is made at the end of the service, except in the case of treatment packages that are paid in advance.
The following means of payment are available:
- Cheques, in three installments
- Payment cards (DinaCard, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, UnionPay)
- Bank transfer
- Special arrangements with legal entities are possible. Contracts define the conditions and method of payment
Additional costs (over and above the amount of the defined price) may arise in the following situations:
- if the client requires a special material or preparation that is not in the standard offer of Lepo-Lepše
- if more time or work is required to provide the service, due to additional and non-standard requests of the client
- if there are changes to the essential elements of the treatment (term, scope of service, method of service provision…) at the client’s request
Booking treatment at Lepo-Lepše is done in the following ways:
- via the online form on the Book a treatment web page
- through one of the numerous communication channels available on the Contact web page (through which they can also book free consultations)
Clients must provide the following data when making an appointment:
- name and surname
- phone number
- e-mail address
- name of the treatment
- date of treatment
- time of treatment
In addition to mandatory data, clients can also leave additional data, if it is important to specify the service and price.
The desired appointment time is considered confirmed only when Lepo-Lepše sends a return confirmation to the client via the communication channel chosen by the client.
Cancellation of a treatment appointment at the client’s request is dealt with as follows:
- if it is more than 24 hours before the scheduled time – there is no charge
- if it is less than 24 hours before the scheduled time – a part or full price of the service is charged, depending on the circumstances of the cancellation
In the event of a delay of more than 15 minutes or a non-arrival of the client without cancellation, Lepo-Lepše reserves the right to charge the full price of the service or to refuse further appointments.
5. CLIENT’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Lepo-Lepše clients have the following rights and obligations:
The right to professional and high-quality service that corresponds to their wishes and needs
- The right to original materials for the selected treatment, according to the prescribed treatment procedure, with the same protocol for both promotional and regular prices
- The right to be treated exclusively with disposable materials
- The right to a clean and pleasant salon area and to friendly and professional staff
- The right to complain if they are not satisfied with the service or if they have some other problem
- the obligation to fill out the client’s Personal Card completely and accurately at the first visit so that Lepo-Lepše has all the necessary data that can influence the choice of treatment and the post-treatment care
- The obligation to respect the scheduled appointments and to inform Lepo-Lepše of possible cancellation or delay
- The obligation to comply with the rules of behaviour in the salon, such as no smoking (except on the terrace), no use of mobile phones (during treatments that require this) and similar
- The obligation to respect the health and safety measures that apply in the salon
- The obligation to cooperate with the staff of Lepo-Lepše and to provide them with all the necessary information about their wishes and expectations in a timely manner
6. STAFF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The staff of Lepo-Lepše have the following rights and obligations:
- The right to be respected and appreciated by clients
- The right to adequate wages and working conditions
- The right to training and improvement on the job
- The obligation to inform clients about the course of treatment and post-treatment sensations and answer all their doubts
- The obligation to ask clients about possible aspects of their health condition that may be important for the selected treatment
- The obligation to provide a professional and high-quality service that meets the wishes and needs of clients, in accordance with the Procedures for performing treatment
- The obligation to provide the client with complete privacy in a separate treatment room, without undue sound or movement that disturbs the client’s peace during the treatment
- The obligation to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the space, equipment and tools used in the salon, in accordance with sanitary regulations and the internal plan for Lepo-Lepše
- The obligation to respect health and safety measures
7. HEALTH AND SAFETY
Lepo-Lepše undertakes all measures that are prescribed to protect the health and safety of clients and staff, and according to the following laws of the Republic of Serbia that relate to this:
- The Law on Occupational Safety and Health
- The Law on sanitary supervision
Clients are obliged to inform Lepo-Lepše staff about aspects of their health that may be affected by certain treatments and procedures, such as pregnancy, chronic diseases, allergies, disability and others.
The staff of Lepo-Lepše are not authorized to determine the validity of personal statements of clients about their state of health. Lepo-Lepše assumes no obligation and responsibility for possible problems on that basis.
8. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
The following documents are an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions:
- General terms of protection of personal data, which the client accepts when filling in the data in his Personal Card
Lepo-Lepše takes special care of the following laws of the Republic of Serbia in its operations and performance on the market:
- Law on Protection of Personal Data
- Consumer Protection Law
- Law on Advertising
- Trade Law
A client who is not satisfied with the service can lodge a complaint in accordance with the Law on Consumer Protection.
Lepo-Lepše will consider every request of the client and try to solve it to mutual satisfaction.
Complaints may be submitted in free form, with information about the client and disputed treatment, with the client’s signature They should be submitted to Lepo-Lepše in one of the following two ways:
- by sending to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- by sending it by post to: Lepo-Lepše, Kozačinskog 2, 11030 Beograd
Both parties will try to solve any problems amicably, while respecting good business practice. If this is not possible, the dispute will be resolved before the competent court according to the seat of Lepo-Lepše.
These General Conditions of Service are valid from 1 September 2023.
Sonja Babić – Lythgoe, Managing Director