The web site lepo-lepse.rs belongs to the company Lepo-Lepše d.o.o. based in Belgrade. We protect the privacy of our customers and collect only the basic personal information necessary to order services and communicate with customers.
- web site lepo-lepse.rs;
- pages that the company Lepo-Lepše has on social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and others);
- other digital communication channels (e-mail, mobile phone, SMS, Viber, WhatsApp and others).
Meaning of expressions in this text:
- Visitor – any natural person who anonymously, without registration, accesses the digital communication channels of the company Lepo-Lepše through any digital device;
- User – any natural person who registers and/or orders services by entering their data during the ordering process, on one of the digital communication channels of the company Lepo-Lepše.
1. Personal data
Lepo-Lepše collects user data in a variety of ways, including but not limited to situations where users:
- visit the web site;
- register on the website or log in through their social media accounts;
- perform online ordering of services;
- Sign up to receive the e-newsletter;
- fill out forms;
- or in connection with other activities, services, functions or resources available on the web site and pages that the company Lepo-Lepše has on social media and other digital communication channels.
Users may be asked to leave or provide their first and last name, email address, phone number, and physical address as required.
The company Lepo-Lepše collects personal data only with the unambiguous consent of the user during his stay on the website or if the user voluntarily submits such data by other means of communication or through social media. Users can always refuse to leave and submit personal data, but in these cases they may be denied some data or activities on the website.
2. Non-personal information
Users can visit the website anonymously, then they have the status of ordinary visitors, about whom the company Lepo-Lepše collects only non-personal data at any time of their interaction with the website.
Non-personal visitor data is collected automatically through Google Analytics. This information may include the following:
- the name of the web browser used by the visitor;
- the type of device used by the visitor;
- the operating system;
- pages visited;
- the site previously visited;
- date and time and similar technical data.
3. Use of gathered data
The company Lepo-Lepše uses the data collected from points 1 and 2 for the following purposes:
- to improve our customer service by helping us respond more effectively to requests;
- to personalize the user experience, to better understand how our users (in aggregate) use the services and resources found on the website;
- to improve our digital communication channels in terms of content, design and programming;
- to launch promotions, competitions, research and other promotional activities on digital communication channels;
- for sending occasional promotional messages or information about important novelties in our offer and business, through various digital communication channels (e-mail, telephone, instant messaging applications, social media …), in accordance with the Law on Advertising, the Law on Electronic trade and the Law on Electronic Communications, which in all these cases implies the prior consent of the recipients of direct commercial messages;
- for communication with customers related to sales and technical issues and other requests or questions addressed to the company Lepo-Lepše;
- to resolve complaints by service users, in accordance with the Law on Consumer Protection .
Users who have subscribed to our mailing lists will receive e-mails (e-mails, instant messages, SMS …) that may include company news and information about new offers and services. The user can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time and will no longer receive e-mails.
4. Security of gathered data
Lepo-Lepše undertakes appropriate technical security measures to protect the collected data from unauthorized access, processing, alteration, disclosure or destruction, including user accounts, transactions and other data contained on our website.
Access to personal data is provided only to employees of the company Lepo-Lepše and only to the extent necessary to provide our services. We store the collected personal data only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or for as long as determined by regulations.
5. Sharing of personal data
The company Lepo-Lepše does not sell or rent its users’ personal data to other legal or natural persons.
In accordance with legal obligations and exclusively on the basis of a written request from the competent state bodies (court, police, administrative bodies …), we will provide data or access to the collected personal data to these bodies.
8. Contacts for questions of personal data
Questions and requests related to the processing and protection of personal data should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
A request or complaint received will be resolved as soon as possible, no later than within 30 days from the day of receipt. In case of more complex requests or complaints, the deadline for response may be extended for another 60 days, and the extension of the deadline and the reasons for the extension will be notified within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
If you are a citizen of the Republic of Serbia and you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out contrary to the Law on Personal Data Protection , you can file a complaint to the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection ( poverenik.rs).
If you are a resident of an EU Member State and consider that the processing of your personal data has been carried out in violation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) , you can lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority.
9. User rights related to personal data
Concerning the processing of personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right to change or delete your personal data
- The right to cancel your user account
- The right to unsubscribe from receiving e-newsletters
- The right to object – see point 8
- The right to complain to the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection – see point 8
Our web site may contain links to other web sites not under our direct control, which may have their own privacy policies. We have no control or responsibility for linked web sites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our users. You access these linked web sites at your own risk.
Our websites are not intended for persons under the age of 16.
Last updated: 28 August 2021